Hello Community Partners – We have fully committed our community donation budget through 2017 and are unable to make further donations until 2018.
Thank you for understanding!
Green Zebra Guidelines for Community Partners
Here at Green Zebra Grocery we believe in building community. One of our company values that we talk about at staff meetings and hang lovingly on the wall of our office is:
“Be an Outstanding Community Partner.”
We believe that great communities are a foundation for happy people and a happy planet. That’s why for us, partnering in our community is not burden or a PR move, but an important responsibility and a privilege
We have partnered with over 30 community organizations since we opened in October 2013. Our contributions have taken the form of donations of gift cards and products, hosting events, giving tours to students, and more.
If you think that Green Zebra Grocery can help you achieve your mission to improve our local community, please read on to learn about our criteria, budget, timeline, and more.
We determine our donation grantees based on the following five criteria. The more criteria that your organization meets, the more likely you are to receive a donation from Green Zebra.
- The prospective partner is a neighborhood organization (within 2 miles of the store).
- The prospective partner will use the donation to support or promote food security.
- The prospective partner will use the donation to support education (bonus for food education).
- The prospective partner will use the donation to support health and wellness.
- The prospective partner will use the donation to build community.
How to Apply
We have fully committed our 2017 community donations budget. Please check back in 2018.